Disclaimer: Devoted Grandma is reader-supported. If you purchase anything through my site, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). Thank you.
Take a journey through the galaxy with these Out-of-this-World Overnight Oats! This healthy, colorful, and delicious breakfast will have your grandkids eager to start their day!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk or dairy-free alternative
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or dairy-free alternative
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fruits for layering (such as strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and mango)
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, have your grandkids help you layer the overnight oats and fruit in mason jars or bowls, creating a colorful galaxy effect.
- Serve your Out-of-this-World Overnight Oats and watch your grandkids delight in their cosmic creations!
Have a stellar morning and launch yourself and those grandchildren into the day on the right foot with this astronomical delight! 🙂