Disclaimer: Devoted Grandma is reader-supported. If you purchase anything through my site, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). It helps keep the site alive, so thank you.
Reinvent the classic sandwich with these Amazing Apple Sandwiches! These sweet and savory creations are a fun, healthy alternative to traditional bread-based sandwiches.
- 2 large apples, cored and sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- Peanut or almond butter
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced bananas
- Honey (optional)
- Lay out the apple slices and spread peanut or almond butter on one side of each slice.
- Have your grandkids add granola, sliced strawberries, and bananas on top of half the apple slices.
- Drizzle honey (if using) over the fruit and granola.
- Top with the remaining apple slices, creating Amazing Apple Sandwiches.
- Enjoy this wholesome and creative snack with your grandkids!
Good for you, easy to make, and the grandchildren will love them? We’ve stumbled upon a gold mine here! 🙂