Disclaimer: Devoted Grandma is reader-supported. If you purchase anything through my site, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). Thank you.
Reinvent the classic sandwich with these Amazing Apple Sandwiches! These sweet and savory creations are a fun, healthy alternative to traditional bread-based sandwiches.
- 2 large apples, cored and sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- Peanut or almond butter
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced bananas
- Honey (optional)
- Lay out the apple slices and spread peanut or almond butter on one side of each slice.
- Have your grandkids add granola, sliced strawberries, and bananas on top of half the apple slices.
- Drizzle honey (if using) over the fruit and granola.
- Top with the remaining apple slices, creating Amazing Apple Sandwiches.
- Enjoy this wholesome and creative snack with your grandkids!
Good for you, easy to make, and the grandchildren will love them? We’ve stumbled upon a gold mine here! 🙂