Disclaimer: Devoted Grandma is reader-supported. If you purchase anything through my site, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). It helps keep the site alive, so thank you.
Can you use a smile today? Whenever I turn on the news, I can sure use one (does good news even exist anymore?)! Allow me to introduce you to Grandma memes. Defined as an “image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by internet users, often with slight variations,” memes are often shared on social media and can cover everything from politics to current events to nostalgia, parenting, and, yes, grandparenting.
To share a smile with a few of my fellow Devoted Grandmas, I have compiled some of my favorite grandma-related memes. I hope you get as big a kick out of them as I did!
1. We aren’t completely reckless, okay? We will get him down as soon as we get the perfect shot!
2. Come on now: A little sugar never hurt anyone!
3. Honestly, though, how can you say no to that face (and darling bow)?
4. We didn’t say it… 😛
5. Yep, uphill both ways… though now that I think about it, there were a lot of spears, too.
6. Grandmas never forget <3
7. This grandma is an absolute diamond in the rough!
8. Don’t worry: What happens at grandma’s house stays at grandma’s house! LOL
9. This must be the same grandma who knit those amazing Converse socks.
10. It’s the best look in the entire world!
Which one was your favorite? I had so much fun finding these and hope they put a smile on your face! Have a beautiful rest of your day, my fellow Devoted Grandma.