Disclaimer: Devoted Grandma is reader-supported. If you purchase anything through my site, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). Thank you.
Ahoy, mateys! Sail into the world of healthy and scrumptious snacks with these Zany Zucchini Boats. These vibrant vessels are packed with tasty, nutritious treasures that will have your grandkids clamoring for more!
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Slice zucchinis in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Save the flesh for another recipe (like zucchini bread)!
- In a bowl, mix quinoa, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and basil.
- Drizzle olive oil over the zucchini boats and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each boat with the quinoa mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Serve your delicious Zany Zucchini Boats and watch your little pirates gobble them up!
So set sail for deliciousness and embark on a culinary adventure with this fun recipe! It’s never been easier to give the grandchildren their daily dose of veggies. 🙂