Disclaimer: Devoted Grandma is reader-supported. If you purchase anything through my site, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). Thank you.
Do your grandkids love s’mores, but you don’t have access to a campfire? Well, with this recipe, you can make s’mores indoors in a fun and delicious dip form!
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Spread the marshmallows in an even layer in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the marshmallows.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted and bubbly.
- Serve the dip with graham crackers for dipping.
There you have it… A campfire classic but no fire needed! Experience the magic of melted marshmallows with S’mores Dip today. 🙂