Disclaimer: Devoted Grandma is reader-supported. If you purchase anything through my site, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). Thank you.
Pudding dirt cups is a fun and unique, yet easy dessert recipe that’s right up the grandkids’ alley. Bring the great outdoors inside with “wild” ingredients for a colorful, nature-esque treat!
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreos (or other chocolate sandwich cookie)
- 20 gummy worms
- Prepare pudding as directed on the box. Let the pudding stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped cream and 1/2 cup of crushed cookies.
- Spoon into 10 individual cups and top with remaining crushed cookies. Add 2 gummy worms to the top of each cup.
- Chill for 60 minutes before serving.
Dig into deliciousness with this fun and tasty treasure trove! Your little outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen will love it. 🙂